The set up is easy via an alignment camera and the system can scan in both X and Y. The software calculates the height and cross section area of each feature to very high accuracies and shows the result graphically and saves the data in a CSV file.
This scanning software can also be used for any repetitive or multiple components in a tray or fixture.
- Integrated camera view for easy scan setup
- One time scan or fully automated matrix scanning functionality
- 2D scan result presentation with csv file export
- Searchable results database
- Absolute or automatic scaling
- Configurable automated edge/channel detection with user override feature
- Thin or thick film layer height and channel parameter measurement
- Layer thickness of screen printed devices such as electronic or biomedical devices
- Chemical etching process to determine etch depth and area
- Groove depth and cross section analysis