Contour Check benefits
- Monitoring – Contour check shows you what happens in your production. You can see trends, implement corrective action and check the impact before exceeding a limit. If sudden errors occur, they are documented for later handling
- Documentation – All data is recorded and saved to a database, giving access to parameters and measuring values for all jobs, batches and single products.
- Quality – Deliver optimum quality and stand out from your competitors. Quality equals saving money, as you increase efficiency and yield, and you reduce scrap as well as customer complaints.
- Analysis – Use filed data for precise analysis of production parameters. Save money by using the optimum parameter set. Detect weaknesses before they have visible impact on your production.
The Contour Check inline measurement of long products has a number of applications. Profile measurement of all dimensional characteristics produced by the following manufacturing faults:
- Roller offset, gap
- Roller eccentricity
- Over and under filling (one time and periodically)
- Partial filled
- Inhomogeneous material
- Varying temperature distribution
- Tinder and blisters
- Roll strands
- Cracks and broken out areas
- Symmetry control, out of square, out of hex, ovality